6th Annual Holly Classic
1) Handicap is 90% of 230.
2) 4 Game Qualifier.
3) Match Play Finals Based on Number of Entries
4) Entry fee is $50 per person.
5) Prize Fund is $35 to prize money and $15 to the house for lineage and expenses.
6) Bowling date is Saturday Feb 18th and Sunday Feb 19th, 2017, and entries are closed when the tournament starts.
7) Check in time starts at 9am, you can check in for a later squad time up to a half hour before that squad starts.
8) Bowling time is 10am, and 2pm, 2 squads this year. Each squad is limited to 84 bowlers. Only Pre-paid entries will reserve your spot. Registration closes 30 minutes prior to each squad or when the squad fills.
9) All bowlers will use last year’s highest USBC yearbook average.
10) Bowlers w/o an average last year will use this year’s highest USBC average, if 21
Games or more are bowled. If none, they will bowl scratch.
11) The Tournament Director reserves the right to reject any entry.
12) Tournament is open to all sanctioned and non-sanctioned bowlers.
13) Payoff will be immediately after bowling is finished.
14) The decision of the Tournament Director shall be final and the USBC Tournament Rulebook covers any rules not covered here.
15) The top 16 places will qualify for match play elimination. It will then be a match play format until 1 overall winner is awarded.
16) Match Play will consist of a 1 game total pin fall match including handicap. If you loose your first match you will be entered into an eliminator round where you will have a second chance to advance.
17) If there are not 16 entries in a single division then we will take all entrants from said division and advance them to the match play round.
18) Matches will be seeded in the order in which you finished your qualifying based on total pin fall plus handicap. Lane assignments will be determined by tournament officials and are final.
19) If a lane breaks down, all efforts by the center will be made to correct any issue. If it is determined that the problem cannot be fixed the center reserves the right to move the bowlers to an alternate lane. The lane conditions will remain the same, each bowler will be given 1 warm up shot on each lane, and all scores will be transferred to the alternate lane.
20) Prior to the starting of bowling, bowlers will be given a 10-minute practice session on their assigned lanes.
21) Re-Entry: A bowler may attempt to qualify in an additional squad, after their initial attempt is completed. A new entry fee must be paid. Only the highest score of the two sets bowled will count. All other scores will be eliminated.
22) Senior division is based on an age of 55 and over. There are no exceptions to this rule. A senior may bowl in the Men’s or Women’s Division if they so choose but scores will only count in the division chosen, you may not split scores
23) There are no refunds for no shows
Holly Lanes LLC
2430 Grange Hall Rd Fenton,