10th Annual Holly Classic
1) Handicap is 90% of 230.
2) 4 Game Qualifier.
3) Entry fee is $35 per person.
4) Prize Fund is $23 to prize money and $12 to the house for lineage and expenses. 5) Bowling dates are Saturday March 20th and March 21st 2021, entries are closed when the tournament starts.
6) Check in time starts at 9:30am, you can check in for a later squad time up to an hour before that squad starts.
7) Bowling time is 11am, and 3pm. A limited 7:15 squad will be available. Each squad is limited to 60 bowlers. Only Pre-paid entries will reserve your spot.
8) All bowlers will use last two year’s highest USBC yearbook composite average.
9) Bowlers w/o an average last year will use this year’s highest USBC average, if 21
Games or more are bowled. If none, they will bowl scratch.
11) The Tournament Director reserves the right to reject any entry.
12) Tournament is open to all sanctioned and non-sanctioned bowlers.
13) Payoff will be immediately after bowling is finished.
14) The decision of the Tournament Director shall be final and the USBC Rulebook covers any rules not covered here. 10-Pin Rule is in effect
15) The top 64 places will qualify for match play elimination on Sunday. It will then be a match play format until 1 overall winner is awarded.
16) Match Play Round 1 will consist of a 2 game total pin fall match including handicap. You will be seeded based on your total pin fall with handicap from qualifying.
17) There will only be one open division, and the division is open to ALL bowlers.
18) If you are unable to finish a match or cannot continue a match your opponent will be awarded the win and will move on to the next round. Lane assignments will be determined by tournament officials and are final.
19) If a lane breaks down, all efforts by the center will be made to correct any issue. If it is determined that the problem cannot be fixed the center reserves the right to move the bowlers to an alternate lane. The lane conditions will remain the same, each bowler will be given 1 warm up shot on each lane, and all scores will be transferred to the alternate lane.
20) Prior to the start of bowling, bowlers will be given a 10-minute practice session on there assigned lanes. Bowlers that qualify for match play will be given a 10-minute practice session prior to the beginning of round 1. In the essence of time, rounds 2 and on will be provided 1 ball practice on each side. Each round will begin immediately. There will not be a re-oil between rounds.
21) Re-Entry: A bowler may attempt to qualify in an additional squad, after their initial attempt is completed. A new entry fee must be paid. Only the highest score of the two sets bowled will count. All other scores will be eliminated.
22) Optional jackpots will be available during the qualifying rounds.
23) There are no refunds for no shows
Holly Lanes LLC
2430 Grange Hall Rd Fenton,